Booking Your Flu Shot Appointment
Our pharmacies have implemented new policies for your safety. With the increased demand from patients for flu shots this year amid the COVID-19 pandemic, you may need to book an appointment with your local RxHealthMed pharmacy.
When visiting your local RxHealthMed pharmacy for a flu shot, we kindly ask that you:
- Book an appointment before visiting
- Maintain physical distance from others
- Always wear a mask while indoors
- Practice safe and proper hygiene
- Prior to your appointment, check for symptoms of COVID-19
Please arrive at your flu shot appointment right on time. Early arrivals can raise the risk of crowding and make it difficult to physical distance while inside the pharmacy. Please wear a mask, follow procedures and all directional and distancing guidelines. Contact your pharmacy prior to the appointment for any questions, clarification or if you experience symptoms of COVID-19.